There is a wealth of safeguarding information that can be navigated using the menu in this section. Below is some further information for parents/carers who may require additional information during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Students will be online more than usual during the lock down, please watch this video prepared by TARGET.
- Advice and guidance for parents/carers for supporting mental health and well-being from Public Health England.
- Online safety guidance for parents/carers from Northamptonshire County Council.
- Online safety information regarding the social media platform TikTok.
- Guidance on supporting children and young people manage their worries and anxieties with regard to COVID-19. This information is from the Northamptonshire LAC team.
- Information from the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) that links to various other resources and web-sites to support young people.
- Bereavement resource booklet aimed at young people.
- Bereavement support for children and young people: A guide for parents/carers produced by the Northamptonshire Educational Psychology Services.
- NHS Northamptonshire Healthcare - information, times and locations of local Crisis Cafes operated by MIND.
- Information and support web-site Karma Nirvana regarding honour-based abuse or forced marriage.
There are resources available in other languages on the Northamptonshire County Council web-site.