Skip to content ↓

In-year admissions

How to apply for an in-year place

If you wish to apply for a school place in-year this needs to be done via the local authority.  You can find useful information on their web-site by clicking this link.  The local authority also provide  useful advice and guidance regarding changing schools, please see their advice to parents section.

If you are interested in your child attending Corby Technical School please contact school reception on 01536 213100 or e-mail

Students who have been offered an in-year place at CTS

If you have been accepted at Corby Technical School for a place we will write to you with some key information about the school.  We will ask you to complete a data form and some consent forms.  This must be done before your child starts with us.  You will need to review the following documents:

Photographic and Media Use

Home school communication information

IT policy (BWT)

Annex to acceptable use IT policy (BWT)

Home school agreement (BWT)