You can access the library catalogue at any time by clicking here
You can use the library catalogue to:
- Check your current and past loans,
- Search which resources the library holds and where they’re located,
- Access lists of verified curriculum relevant weblinks,
- Reserve books,
- Write reviews,
- Watch author videos and book trailers,
- Access further reading recommendations.
Student usernames are swipecard numbers i.e. 34000
Staff usernames are CTS IDs (i.e. AMMK)
Your password is Library.
Passwords can be changed when you first login.
Please contact library staff if you have any problems using the catalogue.
Click here to watch a video guide to using the catalogue.
The iMLS App allows students, parents and staff to access the school library from a mobile phone or tablet.
Find out how to download the iMLS app here.
We are delighted to offer CTS students the opportunity to borrow resources from Corby Business Academy Library, a Brooke Weston Trust school.
Parent permission letters must be completed first; these are available from CTS library.
To search CBA Library’s catalogue please click here.